Saturday and Sunday, April 22 and 23 from 12 to 7 p.m.
Wine sampling runs from 1 to 5 p.m.
This delicious festival provides a chance to fuel up between coasters. Guests can enjoy a variety of cuisines ranging from Cajun to Korean and Greek to Italian, plus sweets including waffles and shakes. Fifteen trucks will be available from 12 to 7 p.m., and three award-winning New Jersey wineries will also be on hand from 1 to 5 p.m. for sampling and wine purchases.
Participating Food Trucks
- Cajun Jax BBQ – A taste of the old south with a Cajun twist
- Chimney Cake Factory – Transylvanian oven-baked pastries
- Empanada Guy – Gourmet Latin pastries and tapas
- Gyros To Go – Custom made Greek-American food
- Johnny’s Pork Roll – Pork roll sandwiches
- My Four Suns – Authentic Korean fusion cuisine
- Oink and Moo BBQ – American BBQ and Tex-Mex
- Star of the Sea Seafood – Homemade, hand-prepped seafood
- Suzie’s Rolling Wrappers – Gourmet, deep fried wrappers
- Sweet Lavender – Simple, yet sophisticated desserts
- The Flying Pie Guy – Hand held, savory Aussie pies
- The Guac Spot – Artfully crafted, avocado-inspired tacos, sliders and desserts
- The Little Sicilian – Specializing in many varieties of Sicilian riceballs
- Waffle de Lys – Authentic Belgian waffles with a French twist
- Five Sisters – Pub-style burgers and fat sandwiches
- DiMatteo Vineyards
- Villari Vineyards
- Wagonhouse Winery
Admission to the festival is included with theme park admission, Season Pass or active Membership. Daily theme park tickets can be purchased online using the promo code TRUCK. Food and wine sampling require an additional fee.
Wine Tasting Tickets Online: $10.99
Wine Tasting Tickets at the Event: $15.99
For more information, visit www.sixflags.com/greatadventure or call 732-928-2000.